Crane Parts Reverse Engineering
CAN'T FIND OBSOLETE CRANE PARTS? ARE OEM LEAD-TIMES UNACCEPTABLE?
REVERSE ENGINEERING MAY BE THE ANSWER.
Parts for older model cranes can often be hard or impossible to find. And, the quality of many replacement parts, even for newer cranes, is often a concern.
Crane Pro Parts answers these critical parts issues with our Reverse Engineering Process (REP). Through REP, virtually any obsolete, hard-to-find or first-time replacement part can be manufactured at or above the original specs and at the high quality level the industry has come to expect.
There are several other reasons to use REP:
- The original drawings have been lost, destroyed or you simply don’t have access to them.
- The OEM is no longer in business.
- The quality you’re receiving today is a concern.
Crane Pro’s Reverse Engineering Process begins with one of four options:
- Existing Part Analysis - The actual or spare parts are available to be evaluated and reverse engineered by the skilled REP team.
- On-Site Dimensions - We measure the part on site and a rough drawing of the required part is completed.
- Original Drawings - You supply existing OEM drawings for analysis.
- Parts template - Locate the appropriate parts template below, print and fill out the fields with your specs, and please email the completed form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Bottom Block Template||Gear Pinion Template||Sheave Template|
|Brake Wheel Template||Gearbox Template||Sister Hook Template|
|Drum Template||Hook Template||Truck Wheel Template|
Questions or have a reverse engineering need, contact:
Kelly J. Tebon – Product Manager, Competitor & Prescription Parts
414.764.8476 or 262.880.6363
Contact one of our sales representatives todayto inquire about a quote from Crane Pro Parts