MOTOR RESTORATIONS THAT PERFORM LIKE NEW.
During tough economic times it’s tempting to sacrifice performance for price. We’re aware of that temptation and that’s exactly why we offer the industry’s finest electrical crane motor restorations and rewinds.
You no longer have to choose between price and performance. Now you can have it all. Our motor restorations perform just like new electrical crane motors, but at a fraction of the cost. We accomplish that while maintaining OEM integrity to ensure OE specifications and OE performance by using higher quality materials and quality craftsmanship.
Consider these benefits:
- OEM SPECS: Restored to original OEM manufacturing specifications.
- MANUFACTURER'S MOTOR SPECS: The only repair shop with access to motor specifications for any of Crane Pro Parts’ 40+ OEM brands
- GOOD AS NEW: Built in the same manufacturing cells used for building new crane motors.
- AC & DC MOTORS: Up to 5000 HP or 3,750 kW DC fraction motors (at no load) as well as magnetic brakes.
- REPLACE DAMAGED SHAFTS: Damaged shafts are replaced with new to ensure precise bearing fit and maintain the overall shaft strength and integrity.
- CLASS H INSULATION: All motors are electrically tested complete which includes hi-pot tests for voltage and current. Eddy current brakes are dynamically tested under load using a dynamometer.
- PROTECTED: All outgoing repairs include an application of rust inhibitor, a protective boot and inclusion of a patented torque nut for brake motors.
- PROPRIETARY WIRE: Heavy gauge fiberglass over enamel wire for improved varnish retention to withstand mechanical forces and provide higher heat resistance.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY DESIGN: OE diamond shaped coils offer more efficient end turns than standard round-end turns (mush wound).
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY: Class H insulation increases temperature tolerances.
- CORE LOSS TESTING: Eliminates core losses that lead to motor inefficiencies and higher operating temperatures.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Rotor connectors are copper banded, TIG welded, taped and covered for optimal heat resistance.
- QUALITY PROCESSES: Rotors and stators are dipped multiple times without solvent according to OE specs.
Sometimes a restoration is the best solution. If that's the case, our crane rebuild center has you in mind. In addition to receiving Konecranes quality, you’ll realize these benefits:
- PRICING: Save 40-60% of the price of a typical new replacement
- RESPONSE: Turnaround is often faster than ordering a new replacement
- WARRANTY: Your restored equipment warranty is the same as a new replacement.
- OEM SPECS: Equipment is restored to original manufacturer specifications.
Is your trolley assembly tired and in need of a lot of work? We can strip it down to the frame and install new bearings, seals, friction discs, input shaft and coupling. We replace worn and old holding brakes. The electrical components can be upgraded with new wiring and conduit, new junction box and terminal strip that replace the old style butt-spliced wires.
- Tear down brake assembly to base
- Sandblast and check for wear/and or cracks.
- Inspect bases for wear at bearing housings, bearing surfaces and pivot points.
- Reassemble with new bearings, bushings and hardware.
- Adjustments set back to factory specs.
- Brake shoe relining available for most brakes.
▪ Replace damaged parts with new.
▪ Brush and re-machine as needed.
- Re-grooving and gearing replacement.
Dedicated to building electrical components to order, Crane Pro Parts can assemble and ship older or difficult-to-find components within days. Many in-stock items can be on their way to you in less than 24 hours.
WE CAN RESTORE THESE PARTS:
- MASTER SWITCHES
- BRAKE RECTIFIER PANELS
- CV RELAYS
- LIMIT SWITCHES
Contact one of our sales representatives todayto inquire about a quote from Crane Pro Parts